Comprehensive Chinese Herbal Treatment for Injury and Pain
This is our comprehensive course on Chinese herbal medicine for injury and pain management. Over two days we explore both internal and external herbal strategies and formulas coming from a wide variety of Chinese sources, many of which are as of yet unavailable in English language publications. The contents of the course include:
- An overview of Pain in Chinese Medicine
- Treatment of Injury based on injury staging as well as injury/pain location
- Comprehensive overview of patterns related to injury and pain
- Internal formulas, including formulas and guiding herbs for different injury locations
- External formulas including poultices, salves, compresses, washes, and steams
This course is only open to licensed acupuncturists/practitioners of Chinese medicine who have completed basic Chinese herbal medicine training. For NJ licensed acupuncturists course participants must be certified by the State to practice herbal medicine. For course schedule please click here.
Below are courses available online for licensed acupuncturists and physicians and can be taken for continuing education credits. Click on the link for more information and to register.